Thank you for your interest in BEN Membership. As a professional association for corporate campaigners, BEN offers membership with many benefits to both organizations and individuals. Our mission is to help transform the role of corporations in society by building the capacity of our Members in their corporate campaign work, by providing education, facilitating collaboration, and increasing recognition of their campaign successes with the funding community and the public.
Individuals are eligible for membership if their work focuses largely on changing the behavior or practice of corporations. We encourage Organizations
with which they are affiliated to also become Members. The benefits of both types of Membership are listed below. If you are interested in becoming a Member, please click on the sign up tabs to the left.
We offer our Member Benefits free of charge to campaigners and campaigning organizations.
If you are not involved directly in corporate campaigning, but would like to support BEN or learn more about our work with our partners, please email BEN Director Anne Pernick at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEN Membership provides the following benefits to Individual
- Training materials via automatic enrollment in Corporate Campaign University (CCU). Includes access to case studies and
issue- and strategy- specific resources for new and veteran campaigners
BEN listserve – a tool for communication between BEN members about
campaigns, finding resources, and sharing news. It is an area for BEN
members to contribute expertise and experiences, as well as gain
insight and alliances with other activists in the community
- Online job board
- Invitations to all BEN events, including the annual Activist Conference
- A link on the BEN website to their organization
- Limited, free campaign consulting
- Opportunities to network with other activists
- Participation in the BENNY Awards
BEN Membership provides the following ADDITIONAL benefits to Member
- Information and highlights
of your Organization’s campaign victories on the BEN Website and through BEN social media channels
with the media about your Organization and its campaign work.
with foundations and other funders about your Organization and its campaign
- A periodic spotlight on the BEN website with their organization’s latest campaign efforts
- An opportunity to present their materials by collaborating on webinars